- Salt-free, no MSG, all natural, pure spices hand blended in small batches in Minneapolis, MN.
- Add pure, delicious flavor and zest to your cooking naturally.
- Authentic global taste that celebrates and enhances fresh ingredients.
- The blends are not spicy. Add your own chilies if you like hot foods.
- Over 600 blends, seasonings, mixes, meals and organic spices.
Details: Ras El Hanout translates to 'best of the shop'. The blend is a complex blend of many spices artfully concocted to yield a smooth velvety, warm flavor. Ras El Hanout is used in Mrouziya, the Moroccan honey-spiced lamb. For meat rubs and marinades, use 2 Tbsp per lb of meat. Mix with olive oil to marinate chicken and lamb; or combine with flour for a delicious coating for chicken or fish. Add to rice, couscous, soups, tajines and stews. You can start enjoying healthy Moroccan cuisine today from your own pantry! Organic Ras El Hanout spice blend is a healthy alternative to restaurant favorites. All authentic Moroccan dishes take only minutes to prepare and enjoy with Ajika spice blends. Pure, organic spices are carefully hand-blended in small batches without any salt, msg., or additives.